Wandsworth Smoking Stop Service offers free assistance, counseling, and access to Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) and other smoking cessation medications to all smokers living or working in the Wandsworth area.
you are four times more likely to quit smoking once If you use a local smoking cessation service to advise you on the right products to use and to offer you regular support and information.
Smoking cessation will improve your health and prevent serious diseases.
Get support to quit smoking
Find smoking services nearby
Seek help today and take advantage of the following free services for Wandsworth residents:
- Tips for managing withdrawal symptoms
- Tips for dealing with smoking triggers
- Regular carbon monoxide testing
- Help solve problems while trying to get out
- Accurate information on what to expect when trying to quit and how to deal with difficult situations
- Provide access to medications to stop smoking, including nicotine replacement therapy (NRT)
- Instructions on which drug to use and to get the maximum benefit from it
Your local doctor or pharmacy can help you quit smoking.
Watch the video showing smoking is harmful.
Learn more about smoking cessation support centers.
Stop smoking London helpline
A London telephone helpline is available for Wandsworth residents. Expert counselors can guide you through the range of support available to you to stop smoking.
London Smoking Stop Helpline (phone support only): 0300 123 1044
Lines are open seven days a week: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 20:00 and Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 to 16:00.
visit Stop smoking London web portal Learn more about the options that will help you quit smoking.
For more information:
Contact the Wandsworth Smoking Stop Team
Free phone (24 hours): 0800 389 7921