Quitting smoking is one of the most important and valuable decisions you can make. No matter how long you have been smoking, quitting can help your immediate physical and mental health.
If you want support to help you quit smoking, contact WDP Harrow Cigarette Ingredients Service.
Additional support can also be provided by the following organizations:
- Expert advice from the National Smokefree website
- Download the Smokefree program like SF28 or Smoke Free by David Crane.
- Call the NHS Smokefree helpline at 0300 123 1044 (open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., weekends from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- The One Public Campaign for Public Health in the UK is designed to help you return to a healthier, simpler life towards a longer and happier life. One provides tools, support and encouragement at every step to help you improve your health instantly.
- The NHS Smokefree Facebook page offers a forum to meet successful smokers and others on the same journey as you. There are also live question-and-answer sessions where Smokefree counselors will answer all your questions to stop smoking.
- The No Smoking Day Forum also provides a supportive environment for you to share your smoking cessation journey with others, get support, and share your success.
Draw a bottle
Learn about the effects of bottle smoking.