Kick-It is a free smoking service for residents of two London districts:
- Hammersmith & Fulham London Borough
- Kingston-upon-Thames King Borough
At Kick-It, we offer a free evidence-based service for smokers over the age of 13 who want to support smoking cessation. All of our clients receive six-week 1-1 support from a specialist smoking cessation consultant who will tailor their support to each individual, as we recognize that everyone is different.
- Tips and instructions on medications to help you quit smoking.
- See a trained consultant at your local doctor’s office, pharmacy, or many other places.
- Kick It offers a variety of support methods, including face-to-face, phone and digital.
- Get access to 6 weeks of FREE Kick Dog support and you can get rid of smoking for life.
- Kick-It also trains medical professionals to support smoking cessation on our behalf. They also support our service from additional locations, which makes our services available at convenient times during the week and also on weekends.
If you want to learn more about smoking with Kick-It, click here.
If you would like more information on how to support smoking cessation, please click here.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with one of our employees, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 020 3434 2500.